The Village: Nursing Care at Piedmont Gardens
The Village at Piedmont Gardens offers skilled nursing care in shared or private accommodations. Friendly, professional staff members provide medical support within a homelike environment, where social times can be shared with friends and family. All our services promote the comfort and well-being of our residents. The following skilled nursing care services are included in residents' basic daily rate at The Village:
- Room and board
- 24-hour supervision, medication administration, and appropriate treatments by licensed nursing staff
- Diet as ordered by the attending physician and nutritional monitoring by a registered dietician
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Communication, as needed, with each resident's attending physician and/or specialists
- A restorative program to enhance each resident's abilities with ambulation and self-care
- Activities program that includes arts and crafts, friendly visits, spiritual enrichment and off-site trips
- Social services
Additional services are available at The Village for an additional fee (frequently reimbursed under the Medicare Program) and may be provided by an outside agency or individual under contract to the community. These services include physical therapy, intravenous therapy, occupational therapy, decubutis care, speech therapy, ostomy care, oxygen care, podiatry and radiology.
Contact us to learn more about skilled nursing services available at The Village at Piedmont Gardens.
Piedmont Gardens does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.