Bay Area Skilled Nursing in Oakland, California
Available to Residential Living, Assisted Living and Memory Support residents of Piedmont Gardens and other seniors in the Oakland area, skilled nursing care at The Village is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards.
Family members and loved ones are always welcome in The Village’s bright, homelike setting. Our caring, expert team members work with individuals and their families to customize a personal care plan for our residents. The Village features comfortable private and semiprivate suites.
The Village features:
- 24/7 nursing coverage and emergency response system
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management and monitoring
- Consultation and services from physicians, podiatrist, psychologist and dental services
- Short-term rehab services, including intravenous, physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Dietician-planned meals and snacks prepared by our chefs
- Beauty salon
- Access to all Piedmont Gardens’ services, amenities, activities and events
- Medicare- and Medi-Cal approved
- Hospice and respite services
- Welcoming and convenient for visitors
- Close to Kaiser Medical Center, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center and other local hospitals
Piedmont Gardens does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.